Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Is my chameleon is dying?

Customer Question
Is my chameleon is dying?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Reptile
5/25/2018
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 2 months ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hello. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 20 years of experience keeping reptiles. I'm sorry to hear your chameleon is not well. Do you still need help? If you do, some additional information will be useful.What kind of chameleon is this- veiled, panther, Jackson, etc.?What symptoms does the chameleon have?Thank you.
I figured it out. Another person helped thanks though
I'm glad to hear it is solved. I hope your chameleon will thrive.
Thanks

You're welcome.