Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My lizard isnt eating and feels very limp. No no wound. Im…

Customer Question
My lizard isnt eating...

My lizard isnt eating and feels very limp

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No no wound

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is your lizard's name and age?

Im not to sure of his age i think he is 4 years old and his name is stuart

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Stuart?

I think he is 4 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Stuart?

His beard and his neck is very dark And he wont drink either

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Reptile
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Reptile Expert: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 3 months ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi Dr. W here. Is this a bearded dragon? and how long has it been since he's been eating or drinking? thanks