Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I think my iguanas arm is dislocated, he can slightly move…

Customer Question
Hi so I think...

Hi so I think my iguanas arm is dislocated, he can slightly move it, but it is swollen and has been about 2 days since he fell off the table. I am trying to find a vet in my area Burlington WA. But idk what I should do now. He lets me grab it and move it without getting irritated but I can only move it backward not forward like it’s stuck

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the iguana's name?

His name is Gannon

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gannon?

No he is pretty healthy, except he lost his tail about 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Reptile
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 3 months ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on line at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 20 years of experience keeping reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this accident. Do you still need help? If so, I may be able to find a vet for you. There is nothing you can do on your own except keep Gannon in a safe place. Let me know if you want help finding a vet. Thank you.