Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My jacksons chameleon has a black abscess on the tip of its…

Customer Question
My jacksons chameleon has...

My jacksons chameleon has a black abscess on the tip of its mouth which has actually sealed the mouth shut

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the chameleon's name and age?

Kami, she's approximately 5 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kami?

Nothing I'm aware of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Reptile
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I've already paid the 18$
3/18/2018
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?