Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

He is weeding occasionally. Weezing. Breaded dragon. He is…

Customer Question
He is weeding occasionally ...

He is weeding occasionally

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Weezing

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Breaded dragon

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dragon?

He is weezing occasionally

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?

His breathing

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

No color changes and no odd movements

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dragon eating normally?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the dragon having trouble peeing or pooing?

He poops every two or three days

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dragon's name?

Baby

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Baby?

He is 5 months old

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Reptile
3/16/2018
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 5 months ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on line at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?What do you feed? Any supplements?What brand of UVB light do you have?How often do these episodes occur?Thank you.