He is weeding occasionally. Weezing. Breaded dragon. He is weezing occasionally. His breathing. No color changes and no

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: He is weeding occasionally
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Weezing
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Breaded dragon
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dragon?
Customer: He is weezing occasionally
JA: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?
Customer: His breathing
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: No color changes and no odd movements
JA: Is the dragon eating normally?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. No appetite problems. Is the dragon having trouble peeing or pooing?
Customer: He poops every two or three days
JA: What is the dragon's name?
Customer: Baby
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Baby?
Customer: He is 5 months old
Answered by Anna in 3 hours 4 years ago
imglogo
Anna
30+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on line at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?What do you feed? Any supplements?What brand of UVB light do you have?How often do these episodes occur?Thank you.
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Anna
logo
logo
logo
30+ years of experience
imglogo
Anna
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.