Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

She's very lethargic, hasn't eaten for two days,eyes always…

Customer Question
She's very lethargic, hasn't...

She's very lethargic, hasn't eaten for two days,eyes always closed,,,and can't climb . If we put her on her tree limb she falls off backwards.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Green Iguana

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know if the iguana will be able to digest that. What is the iguana's name?

Louise. Lulu for short

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Louise?

She feels cool always

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Reptile
3/14/2018
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) What are the ambient temp, cool spot and hot spot temps in the habitat?

2) What substrate is being used?

3) When did she last eat?

4) What bulbs are being used for the habitat?

5) How long have you had her?

6) What does her diet consist of?

7) What vitamin supplementation are you using, if any, and how often is it provided?