Deb I have a bearded dragon. His eye is crusted over, it looks like dried blood i gave him a bath, but it appear it is

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: Hi Deb I have a bearded dragon
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dragon?
Customer: his eye is crusted over, it looks like dried blood i gave him a bath, but it appear it is still crusted over
JA: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?
Customer: the eye
JA: OK. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: its a male, lulu is the name and 6 years old
JA: What is the dragon's name?
Customer: lulu male / 6 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dragon?
Customer: his diet is bad, will not eat any greens just eats meal worms crickets blue berries and strawberries
Answered by Jav917 in 33 mins 4 years ago
imglogo
Jav917
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Customer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name Joan and I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with reptiles for 40+ plus years.

Can you tell me about the substrate you use.

Supplements?

Any discharge from nose?

Do you have picture of the eye?

Joan

Customer
Hi Joan, I can send a picture to you in a couple of hours, I use walnut sand, no discharge from the eye, just started to use a vitamin spray today for reptiles
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Jav917
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
Jav917
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.