Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My leopard gecko is sluggish. Temp on warm side is only

Customer Question
My leopard gecko is...

My leopard gecko is sluggish. Temp on warm side is only around 73 degrees

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your leopard gecko. What is the leopard gecko's name?

Spooky. He is about 2 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your leopard gecko?

No he is in a 10 gallon tank with a mat on the floor. Heat source is under the the tank. Peat moss in the humid side. Eats meal worms with calcium powder. Gets phosphorus twice a week.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
1/8/2018
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles for over 40 years.

Can you tell me what are you concerns about Spooky? I am here to help.

Joan