Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I dropped my tortoise and he urinated stuff and won't come…

Customer Question
I dropped my tortoise...

I dropped my tortoise and he urinated white stuff and won't come out of his shell I feel worried

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your tortoise?

I dropped her on the concrete five feet. The shell is not broken but she urinated and won't come out. I don't know what to do

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your tortoise seem to hurt?

I don't know if she is hurt

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your tortoise?

Just dropped her and no shell broken and she urinated and won't come out. I have no way to tell if she is hurt

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Reptile
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 6 months ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles over 40 years.

What type of tortoise do you have?

What was the distance of the fall?

Did it land on a hard surface?

The site is letting me know you want a Phone call. I can do that or work in a Q&A format your choice. I will send the premium service offer.

Joan