Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I lost her and found her near a door with ancold breeze and…

Customer Question
I lost her and...

I lost her and found her near a door with ancold breeze and she is like a block of ice is she dead or can I save her

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Bearded dragon

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dragon's name and age?

Esmeralda 1year

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Reptile
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of her in her current condition?

Had she escaped her habitat? How long was she out, if so?

Is she responding to being touched? Will she blink? Is she breathing?

.