Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I have bearded dragon I need what going on with him he was…

Customer Question
I have bearded dragon...

I have bearded dragon I need what going on with him he was sleeping past 3 days I poke him yesterday he wake and today his isn't moving

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?

Chuck I bought him from someone he is 5 year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dragon's name?

Chuck

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Reptile
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 6 months ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with over 20 years of experience keeping reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.

Can you tell if Chuck is breathing?

What temperatures do you have in the basking area, and on the cool side of the cage?

What types of lighting and heating equipment do you have?

Have you tried feeding him since you got him?

Thank you.