Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Joan please help I think our beardie has died he is not

Customer Question
Hi Joan please help I...
Hi Joan please help I think our beardie has died he is not moving but feels warm but his eye sockets are hollow and his eyes look glazed and strange when we turn him over thwre is no response?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
12/14/2017
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. It does not appear that Joan is currently signed on. Would you like my help in her absence?

Yea please

Can you share pictures or video of what you're currently seeing?

When you touch near the eye or place your beard on his back is there any sign of movement?