Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My bearded dragon is having these moments of becoming

Customer Question
My bearded dragon is...

My bearded dragon is having these moments of becoming lifeless plus his beard is swelling up for periods & then he goes back to normal for a little bit!

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dragon's name and age?

His name is Zeus & he is 6 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Zeus?

No only that he's just recently seen a vet & theres no infection or parasites

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Reptile
Why is this taking so long???? A dog vet is going help me! Really???
Answered in 3 days by:
12/11/2017
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. It looks like your question was originally routed to the wrong board and one of our moderators placed it in the right category following the message coming through.

How is your companion at this time?