Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My daughter checked her bearded dragon. The Dragon is not…

Customer Question
My daughter checked her...

My daughter checked her bearded dragon. The Dragon is not moving her limbs. We recently moved her to a larger tank and have been struggling to keep it as warm as the smaller tank. My daughter so far has moved her back into the smaller tank to see if she can warm up.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?

Her name is***** is about six months old, I think.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cat?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles for over 40 years.

Can you tell me about the tank set up?

Substrate?

UVB bulb, linea tube or compact coil, strength, age and brand?

Basking light?

Diet prey.veggies?

Supplements?

Temps in basking area, ambient temp. cool side?

If you pinch the foot does she move with a pain response?

Joan