Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

He is very lethargic, not eating, moving very little. Still…

Customer Question
He is very lethargic...

He is very lethargic, not eating, moving very little. Still breathing and opening his eyes occasionally, but mostly lying dormant with his eyes shut.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

CHinese crested water dragon

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?

Samson, and 5-6 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Samson?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
12/3/2017
Reptile Expert: Yankmedic911, Reptile Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Yankmedic911
Yankmedic911, Reptile Veterinarian
I am terribly sorry to hear about your reptile. I shall do my best to help you. Please give me a few minutes to read your information & do some research so I can provide you with the best possible information and advice possible. I shall be in touch shortly.
Dr. Adamski