Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Just rescued a male leopard gecko. Noticed behind his take…

Customer Question
Just rescued a male...

Just rescued a male leopard gecko. Noticed behind his take on the right side is red and swollen

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the leopard gecko's name and age?

His name is Spock

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Spock?

And he is about 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Spock?

I just got him today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
11/29/2017
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles over 40 years.

Can you tell me if the area you are speaking about is on the side of the head/neck where the ear oping is located?

Can you post a picture of the area?

Joan