Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

He threw up clear stuff... Changed colors and latinh real…

Customer Question
He threw up clear...

He threw up clear stuff... Changed colors and latinh real still thought he was dead... Just bput him back in cage and he then lifted his head ate yesterday but not really moving..at all barley breAthing

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Bearded dragon

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know if the dragon will be able to digest that. What is the dragon's name and age?

Puffina and 6 mos maybe ish

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Puffina?

Got him 6 mod ago from a petco

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Puffina?

Not thay i know of... I have uv light and heat lamps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
11/26/2017
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles over 40 years.

Can you tell me about the tank set up?

Substrate?

UVB bulb strength, age linear tube or compat coil and brand?

Diet Prey/veggies?

Supplements?

Temps in basking area, ambiet temp and cool side?

Joan