Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I have a leopard gecko, and There is skin around his eyes…

Customer Question
I have a leopard...

I have a leopard gecko, and There is skin around his eyes that won’t shed and because of that I think he may have an infection and he won’t eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the leopard gecko can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the leopard gecko's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he’s about 5 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lincoln?

No, nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
11/23/2017
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of the eyes?

How long has this been an issue?