Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Well, he is all over the place. Sometimes a the ground

Customer Question
Well, he is all...

Well, he is all over the place. Sometimes a the ground digging. He is a 7 month old chameleon

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the chameleon?

Nothing I hope. Just want to make sure he is behaving correctly. It’s a male. And sometimes he digs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the chameleon seem to hurt?

Nowhere hurt

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the chameleon's name?

Ike

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ike?

No. Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Reptile
11/22/2017
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) What is the ambient temp, cool spot and hot spot temps in the habitat?

2) What type of chammy is he?

3) Is he eating well?

4) What bulbs are being used for the habitat?

5) How long have you had him?

6) What does his diet consist of?