Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My son's bearded dragon I'd lying under a log,not moving.

Customer Question
My son's bearded dragon...

My son's bearded dragon I'd lying under a log,not moving

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** is 2 -3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cale?

Her legs are under her body

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Reptile
11/16/2017
Reptile Expert: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

1) What is the ambient temp, cool spot and hot spot temps in the habitat?

2) What substrate is being used?

3) When did she last eat?

4) What bulbs are being used for the habitat?

5) How long have you had her?

6) What does her diet consist of?

7) What vitamin supplementation are you using, if any, and how often is it provided?