Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I have a problem with my bearded dragon. She is constantly…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my bearded dragon. She is constantly digging and headbutting her enclosure

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dragon?

What should i do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?

I don't know, this has been going on for a couple days

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She looks skinnier than usual

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dragon eating normally?

No, she barely touches her food

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK, abnormal eating. What is the dragon's name?

Xandor

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Xandor?

She just laid eggs. But this has never happened previously

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Reptile
11/11/2017
Reptile Expert: Yankmedic911, Reptile Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Yankmedic911
Yankmedic911, Reptile Veterinarian
I am terribly sorry to hear about your bearded dragon. I shall do my best to help you. Please give me a few minutes to read your information & do some research so I can provide you with the best possible information and advice possible. I shall be in touch shortly.Dr. Adamski