Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Came home to my red eared slider between the wall of the…

Customer Question
Came home to my...

Came home to my red eared slider between the wall of the tank and basking platform isn't moving all limbs are stretched out

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the slider. What is the slider's name and age?

Einstein about 2 and a half inches

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Einstein?

No healthy always active

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Reptile
I believe he may have drowned far earlier in the day no movement tried to open his mouth give cpr nothing cold to the touch
11/10/2017
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 8 months ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hello. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on line at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. I'm sorry to hear of this accident. Do you still need help in determining if Einstein is alive? If you do, please let me know if he is still in the same condition. Thank you.