Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My daughter's fancy beardie is not eating. The bearded

Customer Question
My daughter's fancy beardie...

My daughter's fancy beardie is not eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bear's name and age?

The bearded dragon's name is ***** ***** is approximate;6-9 months old and about 12 inches nose to tail

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Leo?

His last poop looked normal and was maybe 3 days ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Reptile
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Reptile Expert: Yankmedic911, Reptile Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Yankmedic911
Yankmedic911, Reptile Veterinarian
Hello. I will see what I can do to help you. I'll need some more information so I can provide you the best answers possible.1. how old is your beardie?2. Please look at your beardie from head to toe. Do you see any wounds or other injuries? Is your beardie showing any other signs like being weak, heat seeking, vomiting, etc?3. What size tank or enclosure do you have your dragon in? What type of substrate do you have on the bottom of the cage?4. Do you have a heat lamp and a UV-B lamp?5. What do you feed your beardie? Do you supplement your diet with calcium?Please Get back to me when you can so I can hopefully provide you some answers and help your beardie. I look forward to hearing back from you.Dr. Adamski