Reptile

Connect one-on-one with a verified reptile expert who will answer your question

Anna
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist

More related answers
All reptile experts are VERIFIED
Our baby beardy isn't eating well. we have had her approx.
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
our baby beardy isn't eating well. we have had her approx. 2wks and her eating is slowing decreasing. I did finally get her to eat 4 crickets throughout the day and did soak her a few time to make her… read more
We have a baby bearded dragon that we got a couple of days
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
We have a baby bearded dragon that we got a couple of days after Christmas and he's not eating his veggies or crickets and he's sleeping a lot. He's very lethargic. … read more
My husband picked up our bearded dragon out of warm water
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
My husband picked up our bearded dragon out of warm water and I think he got mad cuz he spit out a clear liquid like saliva with a little white in it. I noticed under his chin it is black in color. Th… read more
Tonight my beardie was behaving like she was chocking ( she
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Tonight my beardie was behaving like she was chocking ( she was coughing and making chocking noises) at one point for about 10 seconds it kind of looked like she was possibly having a seizure, her hea… read more
Hi,I have a bearded dragon that has gone off his food completely
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hi,I have a bearded dragon that has gone off his food completely for about a week now.We have noticed him making like burping sounds and the last couple of days his beard is completely black.could you… read more
We just got a 5 year old bearded dragon through the mail shipped
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
We just got a 5 year old bearded dragon through the mail shipped from Florida to Texas. He seems completely healthy but I am worried because I can not get him to eat. I am spritzing him with water and… read more
We have had our bearded dragon for a little over a week and
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
We have had our bearded dragon for a little over a week and he has not eaten for 2 days. He moves around a lot when stimulated, but am worried that he has stopped eating.… read more
I bought my son a bearded dragon over a month ago. She was
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
I bought my son a bearded dragon over a month ago. She was lively a good eater, fine. Now she's not really eating and though she still moves around her cage she's very labile. What can I do?… read more
my bearded dragon lost alot of weight he is not eating..eyes
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
I have noticed that my bearded dragon lost alot of weight he is not eating and seems to have shrunken eyes. He has been breading with a female. I did bring him to LLL reptile and was told he was fine … read more
I have a juvenilee bearded dragon and he seems to be a little
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
I have a juvenilee bearded dragon and he seems to be a little lethargic. during one of the first feedings of dusted crickets some of the calcium/vitamin dust got on his head and possibly in his eyes w… read more
18 months old..He likes crickets, meal worms, and super worms.
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
My bearded dragon is approximately 18 months old. He does not particularly like eating vegetable or fruits. He likes crickets, meal worms, and super worms. He goes through phases where he will only ea… read more
I bought a bearded dragon 5 days ago. He was eating crickets
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
I bought a bearded dragon 5 days ago. He was eating crickets until yesterday or today. He is eating some vegies and meal worms. He seems to be cold. Will that inhibit him to eating his crickets. The t… read more
told to feed it twice a day, keep tank clean and keep water
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
My son got a bearded dragon back in May, named him Scales. Anyway when we purchased it we were told to feed it twice a day, keep tank clean and keep water. And keep temp at no less than 84 degress. He… read more
We have a beardie that is impacted- he cannot use his legs
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
We have a beardie that is impacted- he cannot use his legs in the back and his stomach is extremely swollen- he is very young and we have only had him a week- how do we help him… read more
my bearded dragon does seem to abe had a pooh since thursday
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
my bearded dragon does seem to abe had a pooh since thursday but is still eating ok should i worry… read more
pet store..sleeping..bathroom what can i do it is my 8 year old sons
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
i have bearded dragon it is a juvinile an the pet store reptile manager told me to give it super worms last week an now it is yellow loosein weight an sleeping a lot not acctive like normal i also not… read more
that is about 6 months old..hang around his cage with his mouth open
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Hi there. I have a bearded dragon that is about 6 months old. Is it normal for him to just hang around his cage with his mouth open. Almost looks as if he is thirsty, but I have sprayed him with water… read more
our little one has been home for about three days now-- was
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
our little one has been home for about three days now-- was very alert and jumping around the first nite-- and now unresponsive--hardly opening the eyes at all-- the first nite and next day he ate qui… read more