Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Our cat got in his cage arou nd a month ago and he had some…

Customer Question
Our cat got in...

Our cat got in his cage arou nd a month ago and he had some scratched by his eyes

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?

He doesn't look like he will make it

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

No my cat gotten into my bearded dragons cage

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Reptile
He won't really shut his mouth and he isn't really breathijnf
U there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/23/2017
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 11 months ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on line at various times. I just logged in, and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 20 years of experience keeping reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this accident.
Do you still need help? All I can do is give you a first aid measure and try to find a vet for you. Unfortunately, cat scratches and bites are very prone to infection, which becomes life threatening. From your description, your beardie is in critical condition.If you'd like me to locate a vet, please give me your location. Thank you.