Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

She seems to be having trouble pooping. She attempted to

Customer Question

She seems to be having trouble pooping. She attempted to while taking a bath but seemed to really struggle. A Lil thread of prepoop came out but then she seemed to get blocked up like she's constipated
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: A bearded dragon. A Lil over a year old.
JA: OK. What is the dragon's name?
Customer: Shmaug. Female
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dragon?
Customer: Until recently she was not eating aND acting lathargic. I got her to start eating again recently and she has started to behave more normal the last couple days
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles for 40+ years.

Can yBasking light?

Diet Veggies/prey?

Supplements?

Temps in basking area, ambient temp and cool side?

Joan