He is very lethargic and is not eating. My wife and I put him in a bath and he started to walk around in circles. Is it

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: He is very lethargic and is not eating. My wife and I put him in a bath and he started to walk around in circles. Is it too early for brumation?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: It's a bearded dragon... sorry
JA: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: Carl....1 1/2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Carl?
Customer: He us about 18 inches long
Answered by Jav917 in 1 hour 5 years ago
imglogo
Jav917
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Customer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Reptiles for over 40 years.

I see you asked for a Phone call please let me know if you would like to discuss this in a Phone call.

Joan

Please supply a Phone number so I can call you.

Joan

Customer
Hi
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Jav917
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
Jav917
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.