Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Oscar is a bearded dragon, he's about a year old, he's

Customer Question
Oscar is a bearded...

Oscar is a bearded dragon

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dragon?

He's about a year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?

He's losing a lot of weight

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dragon's name?

Oscar :)

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dragon?

We're feeing him primarily meal worms and crickets some cilantro

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Reptile
8/2/2017
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 11 months ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have worked with Dragons 40+ years.

Can you tell me about the tank set up and size?

Substrate?

UVB light, age of bulb, strength, brand, Linear tube or compact coil?

Basking light?

Diet Prey Veggies?

Temps in basking area. ambient temp and cool side?

Is Oscar eating normally?

Passing stool and urates?

Joan