Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

She hasnt been eating for a week ..even since i got back

Customer Question

she hasnt been eating for a week ..even since i got back from a 5day trip
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Midnight 3yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the reptile?
Customer: no
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
She's losing her color ..fading
Expert:  Anna replied 3 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 20 years of experience keeping reptiles. I'm sorry to hear that Midnight is not doing well. If you still need help, some additional information will be useful.What kind of reptile is Midnight?Is she passing normal droppings?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage (or in the water if she is a turtle)?What brand of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb?Thank you.