Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My iguana has lower jaws that look swollen. Occured after he

Customer Question

my iguana has lower jaws that look swollen. Occured after he shed
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the iguana's name and age?
Customer: draco and age idk. he was a prize at a fair. We have had him for 2 yrs this august
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about draco?
Customer: no, he has grown alot in the last few months. Very picky eater. Feeding him celery, peppers and apples at this time because it is about the only thing we can get him to eat
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you are seeing?

When did this start?

Can you tell me about lighting that you are using for him as well as vitamin supplementation?

What is the ambient temp, humidity and hot spot temp in his cage?