Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My bearded dragon took a HUGE poop today! I've had him for a

Customer Question

My bearded dragon took a HUGE poop today!
I've had him for a little over a year since he was a juvenile. He poops quite often but today as I was going to take him out of his enclosure to clean it, there was a HUGE poop. I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I have pictures but I'm not sure how to add them.
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've attached two pictures.
Expert:  Anna replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special
interest in reptiles. I'll be happy to help you today. Some additional information will help me determine the cause and if it is a problem.What do you feed him?Did he poop yesterday?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?Please don't rate my service yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.