Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I am away and have a neighbour caring for my 4 Chinese water

Customer Question

Hi, I am away and have a neighbour caring for my 4 Chinese water dragons whilst I am away. Yesterday she noticed their heat/uv bulbs had blown. I have spares so asked her to change them but the new ones didn't work either which suggests it might be the unit. My problem is I am not back until the 3rd January and am very concerned they will be left without light and heat for 4 days. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do?
Thanks
Leander
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Leander, does the opportunity exist for your neighbor to purchase a new system while you are gone?

Where do you reside and where are you currently?

Has anyone made the consideration to use a service such as Amazon Prime for faster turn around time?