Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a lot of gnats flying around inside my bearded

Customer Question

I have a lot of gnats flying around inside my bearded dragons habitat and was trying too find out how to get rid of them.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the gnat?
Customer: The gnat? I want to keep them out of the habitat. My bearded dragon keeps hiding under things to get away from them
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is approx. 2 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shrapnel?
Customer: no,
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear you are having this annoying problem. I apologize for the strange interaction you had with the virtual assistant a few minutes ago. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take.What substrate do you use on the cage floor?What do you feed Shrapnel ?Do you keep food for crickets in the cage or the same room?Thank you.