Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a rankin dragon and I think he is compacted he didn't

Customer Question

Hi there I have a rankin dragon and I think he is compacted he didn't got to the toilet for 9 days then eventually went and the wee was solid. It has now been about 6 days since he last went 3 days ago I gave him half a ml of mild oil and baths every night but still nothing what should I do.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dragon's name?
Customer: Toothless he is my little boys
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the boy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to takeWhat do you feed Toothless ? Any supplements?How old is he?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?What substrate do you use on the cage floor?What types of lighting and heating equipment do you have?If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet because we are just beginning. Thank you.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Anna