Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I got a bearded dragon and he keeps opening his mouth

Customer Question

Hello I got a bearded dragon and he keeps opening his mouth then closing it then opening it then closing his eyes now he is in the far corner of the cage
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: Ash and we think 6 months old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ash?
Customer: I don't think so I just got him from petsmart so I haven't really seen him to know signs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I would like to help you with Ash. Some additional information will be useful.When you say you just got him, do you mean you got him today?Is there any discharge from his nose or eyes?What temperatures do you have under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?Have you tried feeding him since you got him? If so, will he eat?If you are asked to rate my service please don't do that just yet because we are just beginning. Thank you.