Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Reptile

My corn snake is very lethargic and not really holding her

Customer Question
body when picked up. She...
My corn snake is very lethargic and not really holding her body when picked up. She is also sitting with her mouth open. What could be wrong and what do I do to help her?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Reptile
5/2/2016
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 1 year ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Hello,I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will help me determine what steps you should take. What temperature gradient do you maintain in the cage? Is her breathing normal? Has she had a normal appetite? Thank you.
Anna
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist