Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

I have had my veiled chameleon two months

Customer Question
Hello. I have had my...
Hello. I have had my veiled chameleon for about two months now and when i bought him he was in the process of shedding. As he began to stop shedding i noticed large black spot where the end of all the shedding met. I have read alot of forums of anyone with the same problem and found nothing. Do you know what this is or how i can treat it? Also has one of these black spots around his front lwg making it more swollow than the other
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Reptile
1/24/2016
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 2 years ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and Reptile rescue.Can you please post a picture of the area that have turned black so I can view the area. I may have some further questions about set up after I view the tail. Joan

I'm not sure how to post picture on here sorry

I cant send picture

Set up is two branches a fake plant and fake leaves for my little dripper.

I emailed pictures