Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My iguana has black on s head
, not scaley or dry same…

Customer Question
My iguana has black...

My iguana has black on his head

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not scaley or dry same bumps as his skin

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Reptile
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/22/2016
Reptile Expert: Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist replied 2 years ago
Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist

Hello and welcome. Thank you for requesting me. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will be useful. How old is your iguana? What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage? What brand and size of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb? Thank you.

Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 2 years ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue.

Anna asked me to assist you. I do need the answers to the questions above and would like to have a visual of the area that is having problems. Could you please post a picture. I also see you would like a Phone Call and I would be happy to assist with that if you would still like it once I see the picture and have the information.

Joan

Joan