Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

How can I help my Turtle, She has her right Leg stuck? I

Customer Question

how can I help my Turtle, She has her right Leg stuck? I been woundering why she was only in one place for couple of days, I picked her up and check her leg looks stuck, I tried to pull it, but I think her nails are somewhere stuck in her Shell? I said she I don't know to tell her tail is very pointed?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special ineterst in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.

Type of turtle?

Set up?

Diet?

UVB light, linear tube or compact coil, strength, age of bulb and brand?

Supplemnets?

Filtration?

Can you post a picture of the foot and the problem?

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to bother I don't need any help any more, Just check Panchita en she is Fine??? I don't know what had happened, she is in my back yard not in any Water Tank, so I filled the water container that I have for drinking water I have for her & she was using her 4 legs?? Like nothing happened!! Thanks but no help needed, So I hope I don't get any charges, caling my bank to make sure no charges are incurred..!!!