My veiled chameleon is about 6 months old. I keep crickets and worms in her cage regularly, have a uvb light and ceramic

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: Hi - my veiled chameleon is about 6 months old. I keep crickets and worms in her cage regularly, have a uvb light and ceramic heat lamp. The past couple days she's seemed sluggish and unite rested in food. I tried giving her reptaboost today to little acceptance. How do I get her back to active and moving around?
Answered by Anna in 1 hour 7 years ago
imglogo
Anna
30+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear your chameleon is ill. Some additional information will be useful. What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage? What is the humidity level? Thank you.

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Anna
logo
logo
logo
30+ years of experience
imglogo
Anna
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.