Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  35+ years experience as veterinary tech and 40+ years experience doing reptile rescues.
5071285

We have a Leopard Gecko purchased about a year ago. He/she

Customer Question

Hi Anna. We have a Leopard Gecko purchased about a year ago. He/she has done fine for about a year now. On Monday night we found him looking very weak, but apparently in the midst of shedding and still alive. Does not seem to be interested in eating meal worms etc. We added moisture to habitat and he is in cave, with wet paper towel for moisture. Seems to be approximately 1/3 shedded along back. We did 10 min soak in warm pedialyte/water solution and he was somewhat responsive. Still pretty lethargic though. Any advice?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile rescue. I need to ask some questions to assist you.

Can you tell me about the set up?

Normal diet?

Supplements?

Temps in the enclosure?

Joan