Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

Reptile

My sulcata tortoise has eaten some crown of thorns plant and

Customer Question
is now lethargic with eyes...
my sulcata tortoise has eaten some crown of thorns plant and is now lethargic with eyes closed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Reptile
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2015
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 2 years ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue. The Crown of Thorns is toxic to tortoises. He needs to see a Herp Vet as soon as possible for supportive care. : http://thetortoisetable.org.uk/site/plants_19.asp?catID=553 I can locate a Her Vet with a State or Country. lease let me know if you need a Herp Vet.

If I have addressed your concerns, please rate my service 5 stars Positive. If you need help please hit reply.

Joan

Joan
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician