Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  35+ years experience as veterinary tech and 40+ years experience doing reptile rescues.
5071285

My box turtle is bleeding from the rectum. I won't be able

Customer Question

My box turtle is bleeding from the rectum. I won't be able to get her to a vet until tomorrow morning. What can I do to help her until then? I put some sugar paste on the area but it seemed to cause her pain.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue. I have been asked to check in on your tortoise to see if you still need some help. If you do I will be available. If not I can have the question closed for you, This is an information request, so please do not rate.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Joan