Gina
Gina, Reptile Expert
Experience:  Hobbiest and passion for reptiles of all species.
673497

I ordered a mattress and a rep a and M theory and came into

Customer Question

I ordered a mattress and a rep a and M theory and came into the house with the mattress the amphibian or reptile still living here with over a month I want to move the animal outside I don't want to kill it but I wanted to come out it's is and I can't find it but it like it's all
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I ordered a mattress and where this was the livered either a reptile or an amphibian. The mattress people change the bed but unfortunately the animal didn't go with us they have a box spring that is not covered on the bottom so apparently the animal took a ride along with the boxspring. Now it seems as if the animal has attached is self to my bedroom. Each night because it seems that that's when it's preferred time to P is it crawls around the bottom of my bed keeps me up send me to a chair I have in the living room to sleep there I want to get the animal out of my house but don't know how to catch it. It is hiding I must get the animal out of the house before I go up to New York as my husband will be alone in the house with my dog and I don't trust this animal whatever it is please call me I appreciate your consideration and have already paid for the answer please call on my cell phone thank you Barbara Axelrod
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gina replied 2 years ago.

Hello Barbara:

I'm so very sorry it has taken so long for you to get a response. Is there ANY way you can borrow maybe a live trap from a local shelter or possibly purchase one? Below is a link to the type of trap you might consider:

http://www.amazon.com/Havahart-1079-Professional-Style-One-Door-Groundhog/dp/B00004RAMT/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439516249&sr=8-1&keywords=hav+a+heart+traps

If you think it is a lizard of some sort, you can try baiting the trap with fresh fruits and veggies, like sliced grapes, spinach. These traps are relatively easy to set. If it shows no interest with the fruits and veggies, you might try a can of cat food.

If you don't want to attempt this yourself, if you give me your zip code in the reply box below, I'm happy to find a wild life removal service in your area to help you get rid of your "visitor".

I hope you have found this helpful and you are welcome to reply back to me if necessary. If not, please take a moment to rate my personal service to you. Thanks again and good luck!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.