Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My sons beardie was fine one minute, then they looked at him…

Customer Question
My sons beardie was fine...
My sons beardie was fine one minute, then they looked at him and he had his mouth wide open,his eyes seem sunken and he is very lethargic. What could be wrong?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Reptile
6/19/2015
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 3 years ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and reptile rescue.Can you tell me about the set up?Do you have a UVB light, linear tube, compact coil strength, or Mercury Vapor Bulb and ag of bulb?Basking bulb?Substrate?Normal diet prey/Veggies?Supplements?Temps in Basking area warm side and cool side?Passing stool?State to locate a Herp Vet?Joan