Reptile

Have Reptile Veterinary Questions? Ask a Reptile Expert.

My tortoise is about 18yrs old .Born in Tunisia..She freely roams inside and out. d…

Customer Question
My tortoise is about 18yrs...
My tortoise is about 18yrs old .Born in Tunisia..She freely roams inside and out. For 2 days she has been very agitated walking round very quickly..Is she in season? She usually spends most of her time eating or sun bathing..She has eaten quite a few Dandelions lately...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Reptile
6/6/2015
Reptile Expert: Joan, Veterinary Technician replied 3 years ago
Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.
Can you tell me what type of tortoise she is?
Does she get any calcium supplements?
Is she interested in digging outside?
Is there a Male around her?
Joan