Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Once in a while, but seems daily, his tail goes to his left…

Customer Question
Once in a while...

Once in a while, but seems daily, his tail goes to his left and sarts to shutter; he moves toward his front paw , and then he is fine; he has no noticable pain in the back area and no pain when I check his leg; His nails are trimmed, perhaps not short enough;

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** about 3.5 to 4 years;( Jan 2015)

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tracie?

He is fixed, extremely smart, and talks with a varied vocabulary

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog
5/31/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If your files won’t load they may be too large for the site. You can also use FREE websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If, by chance, you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

i will try to record it next time it happens and will upload to you;

I'll keep an eye out.