Dog

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog specialist who will answer your question

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

More related answers
All dog specialists are VERIFIED
I took my dog on tuesday, March 4th. to the vet for
Cher
Cher, JustAnswer Expert & Mentor;Teacher/Tutor
I took my dog on tuesday, March 4th. to the vet for his yearly shots. the shots he had done were rabies, lyme disease, DP booster and a couple more that i can''t answer. ever since he had this done he… read more
My dog has been scratching himself vigorously. We took him ...
Olivia
Olivia, Senior Vet Tech
My dog has been scratching himself vigorously. We took him to the vet and he recieved an alergy shot. We were also instructed to give 1 benadryl a day. It seemed to work for a couple days and he is sc… read more
our dog itches non stop we took her to vet were she got a shot
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
our dog itches non stop we took her to vet were she got a shot and some meds she was better about 3 days then the scratching started again plus the meds are making her gain weight what should we do ne… read more
I took my dog to the vet last Satuday because she was chewing
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
I took my dog to the vet last Satuday because she was chewing and scratching herself due to allergies. They put her on Atarax, a dog mulitvitamin with Omega 3 and medicated shampoo and conditioner wit… read more
My two dogs have been itching, scratching and chewing ...
michele
michele, vet assistant
My two dogs have been itching, scratching and chewing on themselves for the last couple weeks, I have given them flea baths and the medications.I check them repeatedly and there are no fleas or mites … read more
dog: itching..shot of cortizone , after checking for fleas and mites
Jane Lefler, Dog Behaviorist/Trainer/Breeder/Health
my dog is constantly itching. It only happens in the colder months. We took her to the vet, and she gave her a shot of cortizone , after checking for fleas and mites. My dog is on benidril but it is n… read more
my dog scratches almost non stop. the vet gave her an allergy
Dr Deb G
Dr Deb G, Dr
my dog scratches almost non stop. the vet gave her an allergy shot plus allergy pills. the scratching stopped for about six days. the vet sugested blood work to get to the bottom of the problem. what … read more
I took my Lasa to the vet last week for shots and she had been
Bruce R. Coston
Bruce R. Coston, Medical Director,
I took my Lasa to the vet last week for shots and she had been uncontrollable scratching episodes and the vet said that she had some skin irritation,so she prescribed some meds for her after she exami… read more
dogs: kennel cough..shots and sent home with antibiotics..throwing
Animal Eyes
Animal Eyes, Veterinary Technician
My dogs were at the vet diagnosed with kennel cough. They were given shots and sent home with antibiotics. A few days later, now they are throwing up and will not eat. Any idea what might be going on?… read more
She bites her paws and chews on them...taken her to our local vet
Dr. Vicky Lamb
Dr. Vicky Lamb, Veterinarian
She bites her paws and chews on them. and seems to be itching. 2 years ago when we were in fl i took her to the vet down there, with the same thing they gave her medication and she was doing fine unti… read more
our 80lb chocolate lab had been given a prescription of Chlortabs
our 80lb chocolate lab had been given a prescription of Chlortabs for allergies 2 years ago. His itching, scratching and licking has started up again. We now live in the Caribbean and have Chlortabs b… read more
dog: instructions not to feed him for 48 hours..given antibiotics
Vet Tech Amy
Vet Tech Amy, Senior Veterinary Technician
Yesterday I took my dog to the vet and he was diagnosed with pancriatis. We were given instructions not to feed him for 48 hours and we were given antibiotics. Today, my dog can''t stand up on his own… read more
dog: is itching and scratching 24 hrs a day..most likely allergies
ask_me
ask_me, Bachelor's Degree
My poor dog is itching and scratching 24 hrs a day. I''ve been told by her vet that it is most likely allergies. We changed her food but that didn''t help. I was then told it is probably environementa… read more
N JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog has had diarrhoea since Monday, we took her to the Vet on Tuesday, she had an injection and has been given some paste to take twice a day. At the moment there is no sign of her getting any better and the diarrhoea is now just water. She is eating just boiled chicken since Tuesday. I am finding it really hard to keep her bum clean and now at the moment she is forming a rash at the base of her tail, it also looks swollen. What can i do to reduce the rash and discomfort she is in. … read more
I am trying to rule out food allergies with my dog. She is
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
I am trying to rule out food allergies with my dog. She is having horrible allergies and itching a lot. All treats have been removed from her and I started her on chicken and rice today. How long shou… read more
staffy: given frontline flea control..courses of antibiotics..fur
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
My dog a staffy has been to the Vet numerous times for itching and scratching as a puppy she was given frontline flea control and now she is about 9 mths she has been on comfortis for 2 months, she's … read more
my dog has allergies and has pink rashes from licking and scratching
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
my dog has allergies and has pink rashes from licking and scratching - the vet has given me antihistamines and prednizone- anti itch shampoo -he's on zd food -animax creme -i just noticed that his pad… read more
My dog has terrible skin allergies. Have been to regular ...
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
My dog has terrible skin allergies. Have been to regular vets, specialist (have given her allergy shots) and am currently taking her to a holistic vet who has her on herbs. I Bathe her once a week wit… read more