Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She's panting and wobbly o her feet. She's panting when it's…

Customer Question
She's panting and wobbly...

She's panting and wobbly o her feet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

She's panting when it's cool and she is unstable on her legs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

She's not hurting

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name and age?

Skye 6

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/2/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. They’re all FREE. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.