Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has diabetes now he has cataracts that need to be…

Customer Question
My dog has diabetes...

My dog has diabetes now he has cataracts that need to be removed

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help with the diabetes. What is your dog's name and age?

I have his diabetes under contrl food insulin expensive i need help with surgery costs whhere can i find that

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

He wi be 7 is a beagle

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog
5/1/2018
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I can share some info for financial aid and financing options that you may wish to look into. Depending on your area, you may also have a reduced cost or even a free clinic, as well. If you'd like help looking in your area, I'll need your city and state.

Red Rover: https://redrover.org/find-financial-assistance-veterinary-care

Best friends: http://bestfriends.org/resources/financial-aid-pets

AVMA: https://www.avma.org/public/YourVet/Pages/Financial-assistance-for-veterinary-care-costs.aspx

HSUS: http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/trouble_affording_veterinary_care.html

PAWS: https://www.paws.org/cats-and-dogs/other-services/help-with-veterinary-bills/

Your dogs friend: http://yourdogsfriend.org/we-recommend/need-help-paying-vet-bills/

AFRP: https://www.animalfriendsrescue.org/financialassistance.html

Speaking for Spot: http://speakingforspot.com/?p=Financial%20Assistance%20for%20Veterinary%20Care

2 options for financing include www.carecredit.com and www.scratchpay.com. Both of these companies have low interest APR rates (starting at 5%) and allow you to pay for a vet bill over 6-24 months.

I hope this information has been helpful. I will be standing by if you have other questions, let me know if I can help you further. Please be aware that we work on the HONOR SYSTEM on this website. Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me (bottom of the page if using the app). A 5-star rating is appreciated as top-notch answers are my focus. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply so that I may help until you’ve received the assistance you need. Until you issue a rating, the website will not compensate me for helping you. You will still be able to chat with me even after issuing a rating at no further charge on this thread.

I will also check in with you over the next few days to be sure you don’t need any additional assistance. If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

Are any of these sites actuzlly helping sith vet bills

Yes, each of them are either funded by grants or non-profit organizations. You should recognize names like The Humane Society of the United States. Visit the links, they are legitimate.

I just paid 19 dollars for nothing

Have you visited any of the links I have shared with you?